Have you been searching for a truly historic wedding venue but with all of the modern amenities we enjoy today? Or perhaps, a fresh wedding idea unlike any event you have attended is more your style?
Photo credit: Reading Terminal Market
Now imagine your Philadelphia wedding at Reading Terminal Market, a centuries old public farmer’s market in the heart of Center City.
We turned to Sarah Morrison, owner of All About Events to find out five ways a wedding at historic Reading Terminal Market is so unique. Here are five interesting facts she shared:
1. Diverse Catering Menu: With more than 50 merchants to chose from, the catering menu at Reading Terminal Market (RTM) represents every single culture and nationality which makes choosing your wedding menu so fun and delicious.
2. Different Locations, One Venue: RTM could host your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and morning after brunch all in different locations inside the market!
3. Flexible Capacity: The venue is perfect for weddings from 100 to 1,000.
4. Reading Terminal has the most "Best of Philly" winners located within their four walls!
5. Embrace Philadelphia History: Reading Terminal Market is an historic building, 123 years old!