Here are some tips to keep in mind for your first wedding salon visit.
Congratulations on your engagement! One of the best parts of wedding planning is trying on a variety of breathtaking gowns in your quest to find the one that makes you shine the brightest.
Designer: Claire Pettibone Trunk Show/Photo credit: Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe
Here are our 5 favorite tips at Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe for brides visiting a wedding salon for the first time:
- Have an idea of what style you may like in a gown, but be open to suggestions from your sales consultant. We also want you to look your best.
- Shop with a smaller group rather than an entourage of individuals. Too many opinions often confuse the bride rather than help.
- Have a budget in mind. Trying on gowns double the price of your budget is not recommended.
- Keep your venue in mind regarding the style of gown. For example, a beach setting calls for a lighter, softer bridal look.
- Don’t stress, try to enjoy the experience. Besides, finding your groom/partner was the hardest part!
Finally, brides ask us if there are any essential items to bring to the appointment. Just bring yourself--we have bras and shoes to assist in dressing you.
Designer: St. Pucchi/Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe