Now that your South Florida wedding has culminated into a glorious memory, it's time to think honeymoon.
No matter where you choose to vacation -- from Tuscany to Tahiti, make sure you have the following items handy en route to your honeymoon destination, if traveling by plane or train.
- Boarding tickets
- Identification (Passports, if required)
- Travel itinerary
- Address, contact information of Resort
- Contact information of your travel agent
- Medication (prescription and pain medication)
- Sanitizer gel (start your honeymoon off cold-free with this travel sized hero)
- Traveler's Checks (if needed) and cash
- Cell Phones
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Sweater, jacket or cardigan, in case of a delayed flight, if you're the chilly type.
Use these essentials as a guide in addition to your checked luggage and you will be in proper shape in the event you need quick access or in a worse case scenario of rerouting or travel delays.