If you are looking for a unique venue for your wedding ceremony and reception, you have found the perfect South Florida location.
Known as Ft. Lauderdale’s best kept secret, Bonnet House Museum & Gardens embodies old-world charm and understated elegance. Originally built in 1920, Bonnet House exudes the whimsy and eclectic taste. Artwork and decorative flourishes can be seen at every turn and the love for nature is evident in the surrounding grounds.
Spanning 35 acres, Bonnet House offers a variety of exquisite settings for events of any size, each uniquely beautiful. Whether you are planning a close and intimate gathering or a grand and lavish affair, Bonnet House Museum & Gardens sets the scene for romance and timeless memories. Our dramatic spaces, such as the Hibiscus Garden, fountain courtyard, waterfront veranda, and tree-lined alee all provide memorable possibilities for South Florida weddings. Aside from the exclusive use of Bonnet House property for your wedding, we also provide:
- Use of the property for photography two hours before ceremony
- Private use of upstairs bridal suite
- Personal Bridal Assistant
- Ceremony and Front Door Hostess
- Complimentary tram service for guests to be escorted from the parking lot to the main house.
- Free parking
- Rehearsal and Ceremony coordination
- Ceremony microphone and speakers
- Two hours for set up and one hour for clean up
Bonnet House is a unique South Florida wedding venue and was awarded Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice Award. The Estate is shown by appointment only. For additional rental information or a tour, please contact David Woodin, Events Manager at 954-703-2608 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.