Welcome to PartySpace, ("PartySpace", "we" or "us"). The following terms and conditionsgovern your access to and use of www.partyspace.com. In addition, if you are an entity wishing to offer wedding related services and products via the Site ("Venue" or "Vendor"), you shall be required to comply with these Terms of Service .
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with PartySpace and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or
Accessing the Site
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or materials we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your Internet connection are aware of these
To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current and complete.
Third Party entities, including but not limited to venues and vendors, wishing to offer wedding related services and products have provided information that will be available to you to review and compare via the Site. We do not own or operate or have any control over any such Third Party entities and we cannot assure such information is accurate, complete, or current. Third Party entities' information on the Site is subject to change, with or without notice, including but not limited to availability, actual booking date, actual guest count, actual event time, upgrades of amenities, food and/or beverage options, and/or variable changes in prices in general. As a condition to your use of the Site, you hereby understand and agree that should you decide to move forward with one or more of the Third Party entities on the Site, PartySpace has no control over such Third Party entities and is not and shall not at any time be or be deemed to be a part of any agreement between you and the respective Third Party entities and your decision to move forward with any entity is entirely up to you. We do not warrant the accuracy of or assume (and you agree that PartySpace does not bear any) responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information, advice, recommendations or guidance provided by either our staff or our visitors. Please exercise conduct all necessary research, and due diligence, and take all necessary precautions when using content to make your decisions. "Content" in this case means links to our Site, text, images, photos, audio, video, addresses, and all other forms of data or communication provided on our Site.
Advertising. Some Services may be supported by advertising revenue, and you hereby agree that we may display advertising, promotions, sponsored listings, and the like on the Services and on, around, and in connection with your Content.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by PartySpace, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to email@example.com
PartySpace name, the terms PartySpace., PartySpace logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of PartySpace. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate PartySpace, a PartySpace employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm PartySpace or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptions of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including collecting, monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS PARTYSPACE AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site includes content provided by Third Parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by PartySpace, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of PartySpace. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Site
We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Site
Links from the Site
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by Third Parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites.
Geographic Restrictions The owner of the Site is based in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Venue and Vendor Terms
If you are not a Venue or Vendor, this will not apply to you.
- Venues and Vendors understand that the technical processing and transmission of Third Parties' electronic communications is fundamentally necessary to the Third Party's use of the Site. Third Parties expressly consent to PartySpace's interception and storage of electronic communications and/or Third Party Data, and Third Parties acknowledge and understand that the Third Party's electronic communications will involve transmission over the Internet, and over various networks, only part of which may be owned and/or operated by PartySpace. Venues and Vendors agree that PartySpace is not responsible for any electronic communications which are delayed, lost, altered, intercepted or stored during the transmission of any data whatsoever across networks not owned and/or operated by PartySpace, including, but not limited to, the Internet and any local network.
- PartySpace grants you a worldwide, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, so that you may establish one or more links to PartySpace's website from your website(s), for the purpose of allowing any PartySpace's guest and registrants to use the Site. You shall include a hypertext link to a designated PartySpace website in the form as agreed by the parties and use reasonable efforts to promote such link on your website.
- Each Venue and Vendor hereby grants to PartySpace a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferrable right to use, copy, store, transmit, distribute, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of and display ("Use") the data and Content for purposes of the PartySpace Site. The foregoing right includes the right to aggregate such data and Content with other data ("Aggregated Anonymous Data") for PartySpace's internal business purposes.
- PartySpace reserves the right to suspend a Venue or Vendors pages and access to and/or use of the Site for any accounts for non-payment, or improper use.
Disclaimer of Warranties
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, FEATURES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER PARTYSPACE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PARTYSPACE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER PARTYSPACE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PARTYSPACE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
PARTYSPACE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL PARTYSPACE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts
Waiver and Severability