The ElmBaltimore, Maryland
Nestled under a canopy of sweeping oaks, maples, and other hardwoods (but no elms), The Elm is a renovated carriage house originally built before the Civil War.
The Elm can host as many as 145 guests, or make a cozy atmosphere for as few as 20. Inviting spaces inside and out, The Elm offers tranquility, atmosphere, and charm - right in one of Baltimore’s most appealing neighborhoods.
Whatever the reason for celebration, you and your guests can count on a memorable time here. The Elm will make your event happen according to plan. We’ve been in the business of coordinating and hosting parties and events for 10 years. Our specialty: we carry out the big picture down to the smallest details.
What’s inside - and out:
• 2 large rooms covering 2,800 square feet
• 16-foot-tall ceilings
• Fully air-conditioned spaces
• A full kitchen
• Rustic antiques and hand-painted furniture
• Original and vintage art, plus antique automobiles
• A balcony opening onto a two-tiered garden - a real favorite for warm-weather weddings and receptions
We can’t think of another place that better captures our personalities and our spirit than The Elm. Thank you dearly for providing such a wonderful and fun place for us to celebrate our wedding.