The ElmBaltimore, Maryland
Nestled under a canopy of sweeping oaks, maples, and other hardwoods (but no elms), The Elm is a renovated carriage house originally built before the Civil War.
The Elm can host as many as 145 guests, or make a cozy atmosphere for as few as 20. Inviting spaces inside and out, The Elm offers tranquility, atmosphere, and charm - right in one of Baltimore’s most appealing neighborhoods.
Whatever the reason for celebration, you and your guests can count on a memorable time here. The Elm will make your event happen according to plan. We’ve been in the business of coordinating and hosting parties and events for 10 years. Our specialty: we carry out the big picture down to the smallest details.
What’s inside - and out:
• 2 large rooms covering 2,800 square feet
• 16-foot-tall ceilings
• Fully air-conditioned spaces
• A full kitchen
• Rustic antiques and hand-painted furniture
• Original and vintage art, plus antique automobiles
• A balcony opening onto a two-tiered garden - a real favorite for warm-weather weddings and receptions
Contact Sharon today for more information!
We can’t think of another place that better captures our personalities and our spirit than The Elm. Thank you dearly for providing such a wonderful and fun place for us to celebrate our wedding.