The George Peabody Library
The George Peabody Library is a singularly elegant wedding venue centrally located in Baltimore, Maryland adjacent to historic Mount Vernon Place, a well-appointed and photo-friendly public park. This breathtaking Library features a massive skylight perched atop six stories of cast-iron columns overlooking a black & white marble floor. The Library feels at once grand and stately as well as an intimate setting for hosting your wedding.
Following your ceremony amidst the stacks, your guests will enjoy cocktails in the Exhibit Gallery surrounded by rare and storied items from the Library's extensive collection. Afterwards, your guests will reenter the Library to find it utterly transformed into a reception out of a fairy tale, featuring a warmly lit and classically beautiful room brimming with countless volumes of books.
Our staff is dedicated to providing guidance, recommendations, and creative ideas to help customize your experience at the George Peabody Library. Included in the rental are:
· 1 venue manager, at least 1 support staff, and security
· Tables and chairs for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
· A preparation suite is available 1 hour prior to your ceremony
· Complimentary coat check available
· If you are having your ceremony at the Library, we will schedule a complimentary hour of time for your rehearsal
Contact us today to schedule a visit!
Please contact the Private Events Office at 443.840.9585 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information.