BLDG39 at the ArsenalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
About: BLDG39 is a historic wedding venue with modern accents located in the Bridesburg section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Erected in 1917 during the wartime era & tucked just inside of the stone confines of the Frankford Arsenal, BLDG39 originated as the paint shop. The space has been thoughtfully remade to preserve the history within its walls, while we celebrate life today. We invite you to come make your mark on history!
Facilities and Capacity: For the cutting edge couple, BLDG39 has been purposefully designed to be one of the most flexible spaces in the Philadelphia region.
- The venue’s indoor event space consists of a 2,600-square-foot open floor plan.
- It features 30-foot high ceilings with exposed metal rafters, highlighting the building’s industrious past while tying it together with contemporary flair.
- The colorful mid-century modern furnishings, warm vintage light fixtures, and geometric mirrors create a dynamic atmosphere for any event.
- If you’d like to enjoy the open air, there is an adjacent 1,000-square-foot outdoor area connected by a unique garage door.
- Before the festivities, you, your partner, and your wedding parties are welcome to prepare for the day in the venue’s semi-private suite.
Our maximum fully seated indoor capacity is 120 guests, and our casual standing reception-style indoor capacity is approximately 150 guests. The use of our outdoor space increases to approximately 175 guests total standing reception-style (weather permitting as there is no cover outside without a tent rental).
Contact us today for more information or to schedule a site tour!