Citizens Bank Park
Think outside the batter’s box. Whether a meeting for 25, a fundraiser for 500 or festival for 15,000, Citizens Bank Park has space for almost any gathering, any time of year.
Our non-game day events department can help you create the perfect corporate or social event of any size in one of our many beautiful spaces, all with a breathtaking backdrop of the Phillies’ baseball field and the city of Philadelphia.
In addition, located in right field in Ashburn Alley, The Yard is a new, 13,000-square-foot interactive kids' (and "big kids") baseball experience at Citizens Bank Park.
- Citizens Bank Phan Field: A Wiffle ball field complete with a major-league-class dugout and MLB-quality padded outfield wall, as well as an AstroTurf-covered field that stretches 70-feet deep. This authentic play area resembles the Phillies big-league field, with the diamond-orientation sharing the same skyline vista of the City. Framing that view is a scaled-down version of the team's PhanaVision electronic scoreboard and the iconic Liberty Bell, both clearly visible from the centrally located dugout.
- Hatfield Franks Hot Dog Launcher: Just like the Phanatic on dollar-dog nights, test your marksmanship by aiming at targets on the wall and sending foam-frankfurters soaring.
- A 30-foot Phanatic Climbing Wall, gives fans (in harnesses) the chance to clamber around graphic depictions of Philadelphia's landmark buildings.
- A new Bullpen Speed Pitch: Fans can practice their pitches as well as measure their velocity, thanks to a state-of-the-art radar gun.
- A new Ice Cream Bar: The ultimate indulgence for any child or kid at heart, as well as kid-sized concessions! And for parents: The Backyard Bar, proudly serving fan-favorite beers, wines, cocktails and frozen drinks.
Contact Citizens Bank Park today for more information or to schedule a venue tour!
We have been hosting the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's at Citizens Bank Park since 2007 and each year our Walk continues to grow immensely! Our Walkers love being at the ballpark and to be able to provide free parking for them is such a huge bonus especially in the city. The Phillies staff have been so good to us over the years, and they are incredibly reliable and supportive. We love Citizens Bank Park!
We cannot say enough about the professionalism and accommodation that we have experienced in working with the staff at the Phillies organization to ensure that the events that we host at Citizens Bank Park run smoothly and to the satisfaction of our clients. The facility is always in great shape and the staff goes out of its way to meet any request we make. As we rent venues in more than 90 cities around the country and in Canada, there is no question that the Phillies organization has never let us down or failed to meet our business requirements as we continue to grow and accommodate new clients.
We recently hosted an event at Citizens Bank Park for several of our customers, and it was honestly one of the smoothest events I've had to plan! The Phillies staff clearly know the ins and outs of event planning and were extremely helpful during the whole process. They always made themselves available for me whenever I needed to get in touch with them and were very instrumental in deciding on a catering menu, having our event supplies and materials sent to the ballpark, and planning out the activities our customers would participate in while there. Nearing the end of our event, we already considered it a success, but what cemented it for us was hearing our customers leave saying, "This is one of the best events I've ever been to!