Renaissance Revival Showplace
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Curtis Hall is surrounded by a 45-acre arboretum created by Frederick Law Olmstead, landscape architect for New York City’s Central Park.
The “hall” is the original ballroom of the 1937 Cyrus Curtis estate. The capacity for dining and dancing is 120; or more, when coupled with the adjoining terrace. Beyond the handsome wrought-iron entrance gates is a vintage setting of rolling hills, two ponds, an original pergola and 50 varieties of trees.
Located in Wyncote, Cheltenham Township, Curtis Hall is just five miles from Center City Philadelphia.
Contact Laura today for more information or to schedule a tour of the grounds and the historic music hall.