Grounds For SculptureHamilton, Pennsylvania
Credit: CinemaCake Filmmakers
Event Spaces & Capacity
Rat’s Restaurant: A relaxing escape designed to feel like the town of Giverny, France. Rat's Restaurant is whimsical and elegant. It offers beautiful views every season. It is the perfect location for any celebration. There is seating in our private spaces for 15 guests to 180 guests.
The Pavilion: We have a unique octagon-shaped pavilion on Rat’s terrace. It overlooks our lotus and koi pond. Seats 70 for a plated dinner, 80 for a cocktail event.
Chef’s Table: Private farm table located in Rat’s kitchen features a special menu created by our Chef. Rental is available for up to 10 guests.
Toad Hall: Toad Hall is a recently renovated private suite near Rat’s circular entry drive. This intimate space has a private bar and lounge with a working fireplace. Also, there is a 20-seat board room with full AV capabilities. It includes a large plasma screen with laptop connection and a private restroom. Maximum capacity 50 guests. *May be used as a bridal suite for Rat’s weddings.
East Gallery: We have a 5,200-square-foot contemporary art gallery. It seats up to 350 guests with a dance area. It opens to an outdoor space walled with yew hedges, inspired by those commonly grown in France. This space has AV and the rental includes access to the grounds for all guests on the day of your event.
West Gallery: 3300 sq. ft. contemporary art gallery seating 80 guests with a dance area. The West Gallery is perfect for corporate gatherings, meetings and wedding cocktail hour. Rental includes access to the grounds for all attending guests, on the day of your event.
Van Gogh Café: A whimsical indoor café boasting a mural inspired by Van Gogh’s Starry Night painted on the ceiling. Available after 5pm for private rental. Perfect for cocktail hour or dinner parties of 75 guests or less.
- Nine Muses: The Nine Muses is a stunning ceremony location. This contemporary stone & granite garden features a lotus water moat. It offers privacy from a wall of towering arborvitae. This garden can seat up to 350 guests for a ceremony. Ceremony chairs come included with rental.
- Peacock Run/American Gothic: It's a large open area for tented events.
- Water Garden: Intimate garden setting with various designed water gardens. It has hardscaped nooks and crannies. The Water Garden is the perfect setting for a wedding cocktail hour. Or it can serve as an al fresco corporate lunch retreat.
- Gazebo: A charming oasis in the heart of the gardens. It features a large lotus pond and an observation tower. A lovely destination for cocktail receptions or picnics.
- The Board Room: This executive space is available for all day meetings. It has AV and wireless internet. The rental includes tables, chairs, entry onto the Grounds for all attendees. The Board Room holds 30 guests at one long conference table or 50 guests classroom style.
- Orientation Room: This intimate space is available for daytime meetings and evening events. It comes equipped with AV and wireless internet. Rental includes tables, chairs and entry onto the Grounds for all attending guests. The Orientation Room holds 40 guests for seated dinner. It holds 60 guests for a cocktail event or seated lecture style.
- Auditorium: Our auditorium is available for daytime meetings and evening events. It is fully equipped with AV, sound and wireless internet. Rental includes tables, chairs and entry onto the grounds for guests on the day of your event. This space holds 100 guests for seated dinner or cocktail event. It can host 180 guests seated lecture style.