Reading Terminal Market1136 Arch Street Unit 413, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Strong historical ties to the Philadelphia region, a rich culinary legacy, and variety of food options make Reading Terminal Market the ideal alternative to a conventional wedding venue.
- Accommodating guests counts from 100-4,000, the historic indoor food market offers a private after-hours experience.
- NEW: outdoor event space on newly renovated Filbert St.
Reading Terminal Market is an urban food hall with an at-home atmosphere for your private event.
- Couples select from their favorite merchants
- Each participating mom and pop business remains open to serve a miniature and fresh prepared menu item from their iconic stand
- Interactive dining experience inside a foodie paradise
Entertainment & More:
- DJ or Band at Center Court to dance the night away
- Imagine market string lighting, dining tables and high top tables with linens and Chiavari chairs at Center Court
The dedicated planners at All About Events will work tirelessly to help you customize the perfect evening and celebration, starting with a visit to our venue.
Call or e-mail today to arrange a personal site tour with one of our event professionals as your guide!
Contact Person Christina Mayo
Website Reading Terminal Market
Address All About Events Office, 1136 Arch Street Unit 413, Philadelphia, 19107
Buffet or food stations in one room with dancing 600
Buffet or food stations in one room without dancing 800
Buffet or food stations in a number of rooms with dancing 500
Buffet or food stations in a number of rooms without dancing 600
Cocktail reception in one room with dancing 800
Is your facility handicapped accessible Yes
Is kosher catering available Yes
Is outside kosher catering permitted? No
Is the facility indoor only, outdoor only, or both? Indoor and Outdoor
Does your facility have guest rooms No
Does your facility have air conditioning Yes
Maximum capacity with dancing 500
Maximum capacity without dancing over 1500
Facility restrictions All About Events is the exclusive event managing company for all catered events held in the Market. All food and beverages are provided by market vendors only. No outside food or beverages are permitted. Private events over 50 guests begin at 7pm Monday-Saturday and can start as early as 6pm on Sundays. Events with fewer than 50 guests can be held during market hours in City Kitchen and Rick Nichols Room. Beverage packages are priced separately through Molly Malloy’s, the newly renovated beer garden inside the market. Molly's will provide all alcoholic beverages, sodas, water, mixers, bar fruit, and bartenders for events.