The Bally Spring InnBarto, PA, Pennsylvania
The Bally Spring Inn offers the perfect setting for your wedding in Berks County. Located in a peaceful country setting on the banks of the Perkiomen Creek is our beautifully restored 19th-century rustic barn wedding venue in Barto that will make your wedding day one-of-a-kind. The natural beauty of the property opens numerous possibilities for on-site ceremonies and photographs. Receptions are designed by our wedding coordinators and staff to provide you with one of the most memorable and cherished events of your lifetime! Our commercial kitchen, casual bar, and executive chef will make sure that your meals and drinks are fit for royalty! Twelve rooms are an added convenience for your wedding party and guests.
- Our rustic Berks County wedding venue can accommodate up to 150 guests indoors and up to 250 guests outdoors in our tent during the spring and summer.
- Our wedding packages are personally designed by our wedding coordinating team to make your day truly special!
- Have your ceremony on-site in our courtyard, gazebo, farmhouse, or barn!
- Enjoy full use of the grounds for unique and perfect photography opportunities.
- Twelve rooms are available to accommodate overnight guests.
- Dance floors area highlighted by a beautiful stone fireplace, historic stonework, and hand carved beams.
- For more information on pricing and package information please fill out our contact form. We're looking forward to hearing from you!