The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by HiltonMalvern, PA, Pennsylvania
Family owned and operated for over 25 years, The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton, is the perfect setting for your wedding reception with the most extravagant packages you will find in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- Our beautiful scenic property located on the Main Line in the Philadelphia suburbs is abounding with gorgeous photo backdrops!
- Attractive Indoor and outdoor ceremony locations onsite.
- Offering luxury overnight accommodations, The Desmond will be your one and only wedding host for your entire weekend - all your events under one roof!
- Included in most of our wedding packages: 5 hours of open premium bar, extravagant hors d'oeuvre package including displayed and butlered, private hospitality suite, wedding specialist, table centerpieces and linen, wedding cake, and overnight guestroom for the newly married couple.
- So proud of our awards! Voted best wedding venue and caterer by Main Line Today Magazine's Best of the Main Line 2022 and also Q1 2022 #1 DoubleTree in the USA + Canada!
- Onsite restaurants and late night pub plus seasonal outdoor dining.
Stringer | Mike Morby | Bev Michel | Swoon Over It | John Kellar | Campli | Claire Pruett | Fosse | Almond | Allison Dunn | Fuller | Duca | Ashley Garrity | George Street | Noreen Turner | Stacey Lynn | Hung Polo Vu | Spencer Studios
I cannot say enough good things about The Desmond. We worked with Karen up until the wedding day and then Andy on the day of the wedding. They executed an amazing wedding beyond my expectations. Everyone was very responsive and accommodating to all of our needs and wishes. I would highly recommend this venue to a future couple looking for a place to get married.
The Desmond Hotel was an excellent choice for our wedding. Kevin and Alyssa were so helpful leading up to the wedding and helped us to plan every detail perfectly and reduce our planning stress! They were accommodating and flexible with all of our requests. We had a large number of out of town guests and the hotel was able to give our guests reasonable room prices and reserve as many rooms as we needed. The staff were endlessly helpful on the night of the reception and even boxed up our dinners for the next day since most of our time was spent on the dance floor and we did not get much time to enjoy the delicious food!
Absolutely book this venue! The staff is amazing and so accommodating. We worked with Karen to plan the wedding, and then Kevin on the day of. They were both so professional and our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of and more. So much was included in our package - the centerpieces for our reception, our cake, transportation to the church for our family from out of town....We are STILL getting compliments 3 months later on how good the food was. The space was perfect for our 110 person reception and the overnight bridal suite was breathtaking. The staff was extremely attentive, bringing drinks to us and our VIP tables all night - they didn't skip a beat. They also made sure my husband and I got to sample some of our favorite appetizers from cocktail hour. The menus were extensive and there were so many good meal choices to select from. The price was extremely reasonable and competitive with other venues in the area. PLEASE do yourself a favor and book your wedding reception here - you won't regret it!
No other Additional Fees